If you have searched google, you are very aware of all the “Blog Mentorship” programs out there. They are a dime a dozen.
Unfortunately, it seems nearly impossible to find a mentor without spending a pretty penny for their guidance and skill set.
For this reason, I decided to create a mentorship of my own…
Now, I am not professing to be an expert at blogging, but I certainly have learned a thing or two that I can pass down to you to help you in your journey.
Remember when people actually interacted with one another?
Today it’s quite common for someone to join a “mentorship”, often spending a pretty penny to do so, only to be disappointed because they are sent a bunch of PDFs with “how-to” instructions. Likewise, others are sent links to a tutorial and then left on their own to go through the material.
That doesn’t work for me and as a result, I decided I wanted to offer my skill set to others who could benefit from it and the one-on-one interaction. All of this can be done remotely, via apps like Viber, Skype, screen-sharing, and more.
Another reason you should sign-up for more info… I will be offering a mentorship FREE!
I will select applicants who want to learn: 1. How to be a Blogging V.A. (perfect if you don’t want a blog of your own), 2. How to set up a blog of their own.
*I’m offering this mentorship free for a couple of different reasons. In light of full disclosure, I feel you should know “why” I am doing so. One, my personal frustration that I couldn’t find anyone to help me with my blog once they realized I didn’t have money. Two, teaching (mentoring) in exchange for assistance with content creation for the VA program not only helps me but will help you rock at all things blogging.
We help each
Blogging Is On The Rise
By the year 2020, US bloggers are projected to have 31.7 million readers! Think that is pretty awesome? Here are a few more stats:
- 409 million readers view more than 22.2 billion blog posts each month.
- Companies that blog get 97% more links to their website, and receive 434% more indexed pages.
- 66% of small and medium business’s don’t have a form for their customers to request information. – You can help change this!-
- Adding an image to a blog post increases views by 94%.
- Blog increase web traffic by up to 6 times.
- 36% of Fortune 5oo companies have a blog.
- Publishing 16 blog posts or more increases traffic by 3.5 times.
- Small businesses that blog see 126% more lead growth.
- 45% of marketers believe that blogging is their most important content strategy.
I could go on and on but I think you get the point.
Blog Virtual Assistant
If you don’t have any interest in creating a blog of your own, but want to learn everything needed to become proficient as a blog VA (Virtual Assistant), we got you!
Our Blogging Assistant course is in the works!
What will you learn as a Blogging VA?
You will learn how to:
- Use WordPress and become comfortable with the features included within… including how to do regularly scheduled backups and software updates.
- To locate, download, and install the appropriate plugins to make the blog/website run efficiently.
- Go over the writing process from beginning to end, including the appropriate style of writing for the web, how to formulate and schedule blog posts, research, and proper etiquette for noting resources and giving credit where it is due.
- SEO strategies, keywords, long-tail keywords, meta-tags, and writing to be ranked by Google. Including how to properly research keywords and where/how to use them.
- Graphic creation. I will teach you the best apps to create stunning visuals to catch the eye of your readers. Including the websites I use for royalty-free images, adding text to images, and image optimization.
- Marketing basics – Creating email automation, lead magnets, sale funnels, landing pages, etc.
- Using social media to get your brand out there. Including strategies for using Pinterest (a powerful option for creating blog traffic).
- Create your own worksheets/workbook PDF’s to offer something of value to your readers.
- How to find clients to work for.
- How to work remotely and what apps and programs help you to do so.
Are You Ready To Work From Home?
Virtual Assisting is an awesome way to work from home! It is perfect for Mom’s who can’t work outside the home, or for those with disabilities.
Are you ready to work for yourself instead of slaving away for others?
Start your business today as a Blog Virtual Assistant!
Fill out the form below with your email address and start today.
YOU GOT THIS
Please submit the form above if you are interested in our mentorship and we will send you more information about how to apply, as well as future updates. special offers, and new posts.